ONGOING TOWN EVENTS
- Horse Drawn Carriage Rides every weekend
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6 p.m. - 10 p.m.
- Sunday Farmer's Market
- Located on Market Street.
- January - Sidewalk Sale
- March - Porch and Yard Sale
- March/April - Celebration Spring Art Festival
- April - Celebration Exotic Car Festival
- April - The Great American Pie Festival
- July - All-American Celebration
- Celebrate the 4th of July with fireworks, food and live entertainment.
- July - Celebration Summer Sidewalk Sale
- October - Celebration of Fall Festival
- Leaves fall on Market Street! Live entertainment, hayrides.
- October - Porch and Yard Sale
- October - Fall Craft Show
- On Market and Front Streets.
- October - Halloween Activities
- November - Founderís Day Weekend
- December - Holiday Home Tour
- December - Now Snowing Nightly
- Nightly snowfall at 6, 7, 8 and 9 p.m. Photos with Santa, pet photos on Wednesday evenings. Strolling Dickens carolers and holiday entertainment.
Note: events are subject to change or cancellation.
For current information call the Celebration Event Hotline at 407-566-3448.